70 Bracelets For Heinnie Haynes...Laugh It Up Fenna!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Barely have my poor hands healed up after last years Moot and I get asked to do 70 bracelets for Heinnie Haynes....

managed to get them done from scratch over three long days....thank god for strap cutters! at least this'll give that Fenna bloke something to chuckle about....:p

stamp was made, as usual, by Sir Kerne!

many thanks,

s

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They look neat and work is work! I like audio books when doing repetitive tasks like that. Makes the time go more pleasantly.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol...i tend to use something by DJ Hixxy or DJ Hype but i guess its similar....makes me go faster and keeps me buzzin, a book might make me nod off lol...i'm finding i'm needing afternoon naps as it is lol!

nice65....i'm not exactly sure m8....i THINK theyre for sale....

ta for comments everyone....(apart from you fenna:))

s

ps....and you too mike....go on, wade in! lol

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
You know you have put the studs the wrong way around, don't you? They should be on the other ends... :)

Great work, and I hope the Heinnie project is paying off.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've just had an email from HH and your leather bracelets are on the page as, " HH Leather Bracelet
Love Heinnie? Wear Heinnie. Now in stock is our brand new, ultra-masculine leather bracelet for men. See a sneak peek on our YouTube channel…"

Nice one Angst :D

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE