70 Bracelets For Heinnie Haynes...Laugh It Up Fenna!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
……..I couldn't possibly comment ;)

:D
M

ULTRA-MASCULINE!

kPyuWB8.jpg

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
ULTRA MASCULINE!

JIQB2jK.jpg

:D

Chuck (SONNI) Norris doesn't use a mallet or press when making Heinie's braclets, he pounds;) the stamps with his fists!

to go one step further, those braclets aren't dyed, thats just the bruising after their run in with Sonni Norris.

I'll get me coat..:BlueTeamE

Ste

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lolololol pmswl!

but its true! since i've been wearing one on each wrist my masculinity has definitely grown!

for anyone with 'manliness issues' i highly recommend them. tom cruise was ugly till he put his on and chuck was an 8 stone wimp. within 24 hours of first donning his man-band he had muscles!

s

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
lol bilmo...you think thats funny.....you oughta see my sewing machine work.....how on earth i can get wonky lines with the greatest straight stitch machine ever made, i do not know.

anyone want a wonky kilt? lol

s
There's bound to be a Scot out there with one leg longer than the other...

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
...how on earth i can get wonky lines with the greatest straight stitch machine ever made, i do not know.

Get a suitable pen (a tip-ex pen works well on black machines) and draw a line across the baseplate (front to back), parallel to the feed dogs and the requisite distance from the needle. Keep the edge of your fabric to the line.
Works for me.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ahhh.....is that what thats for.....i've got at least a dozen of those bundled in with my machines.

ok i admit....whilst theres not an awful lot i dont know about the mechanical side of a 201 i've not done much sewing or tinkering with the feet so far (i cut the blanks...angela stitches)....simply a time issue because of the amount of leatherwork i do daily. taking a 201 apart and cleaning it up and fixing it has been my relaxation of an evening....whereas sewing is more work, and i do more than enough of that already. i've been trying to squeeze some sewing time in recently and i guess i better start paying a bit more attention to that side of it rather than the mechanical.

i just cant help meself...i get a 201 out....plan to do something with it....give up rather quickly because its so different from leatherwork that i find myself getting frustrated with having to think so differently....my hand goes out....i stroke some shiney bit....then i drift away and 9 hours later come to surrounded by parts that all shine like new, tools everywhere, greasey rags and the smell of 99% alcohol in the air.

bout time i got out one of my 16 godzilla tins and learned to use them rather than simply admire for their genius.:p

s

ps....bilmo...did you recommend me putting tippex on my 201? i'm nearly blubbing at the thought of it...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE