5mm thick bridle leather belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Back from my time in the hinterlands I have decided to start selling here again.

211020121206.jpg

First up a belt I made yesterday from 5mm thick bridle leather. The double prong belt buckle is from Abbey leather and the best quality full brass buckle.

It is quadruple riveted for extra strength and is punched from 32 to 42 waist.

The edges are dyed, burnished and it is all finished in mink oil.

This belt is made for me but I need to sell it to cover my makers fees. So it's £35 to your door but please add extra for paypal fees.

There will be more stuff in due course.

Thanks for looking

Richard

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
Wow, that looks just about solid enough to hold back the belly I have spent years and a small fortune cultivating! Is this still available? If not will you be making more as if you are I would love to buy myself one for Christmas!

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
I'll be in touch in a while gents, just off to get my son's ferrets after a week away. I'll put them to bed and get in touch with everyone, and they are 2 1/4, sadly can't get this buckle in two inch. The 5mm thick leather is beautiful stuff though.

Thanks chaps.

Richard

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
There is still a chance of belts for Christmas, assuming it's not the 1.5 inch as Abbey haven't posted them, the 2.25 like this seems ok.

I also do standard belt buckles.

PM for any questions.

Richard

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just received the 2.25" belt.

I think it will survive three nuclear holocausts, a direct hit from a hellfire missile and being boiled in acid for a couple of millenia :D

I have a number of handmade belts...even bridle leather....this is stronger than any two combined.

Rich mate that picture is rubbish the belt is much neater than that - and much stronger than that looks :)

For those, like me, who live in 5.11s, this belt will fit in the belt loops.....just!

Absolutely stonking bit of kit...really I thought £35 was a bit steep but liked the look of it. Having handled it, £35 is a bargain.

Buy one - or just wear a flimsy girly limp belt. The choice is yours - I rate it as high as my Cegga axe or Stu Mitchell PFK

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
Having a little trouble posting so apologies of this is sort of duplicated but further to the comments made by British red, I too have just received my armageddon proof belt, it is awesome and exceeds all my expectations. For £40 (mine was a little larger in circumference than BR's) I can honestly say I have never clapped eyes on let alone owned a better belt. When i have the funds I will be commissioning Dougster for a possibles pouch and maybe a new sheath for my bushy. Dougster was not only a pleasure to deal with but he is an accomplished craftsman with an eye for detail, quality and function.

Get one of these belts you will not be disappointed!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE