5.11 TDU Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
I have been looking for a decent pair combat style trousers after growing out of my Fjallraven Forester's due to my expanded waist line ( must do something about it).

I found that 5.11 do some in larger size so I ordered a pair of their TDU pants from Nightgear. I went for the heavy weight ones. They are the same spec as in the video only in a thicker material.
http://videos.511tactical.com/videos/30/taclite-tdu's
They arrived today an I am more then pleased they are well designed and made. The service from night gear was first class to.

I have no connection with either company

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I've been wearing the cotton canvas cargo's at work for 5 years, they are great, put some of the nylon based one's on the other day, and my dog's hairs(i'm a dog handler)stuck to them like glue, so looks like they're back in the wardrobe.

Rob

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Tactical, Taclite, Cargo, TDU - I have and love them all :)
No joke - they are my first choice trousers for every activity from going into town to going up the woods and have replaced all others in my favourites list!
The quality of build and design is excellent and the fabrics are tough and comfortable (I have not tried the nylon ones - not in the current catalogue - only the cotton and poly cotton ones) and I realy rate the shirts (cotton and Poly cotton) and if I could afford it I think I would wear nowt but 5.11 - even their socks and boots are good and their bags tough and comfortable! their cut and fit suit me nearly perfectly :)
I can see the review colums I write for featuring a lot of 5.11 (if I can get away with it :D) - just so I can spread the word!
No affiliation etc - just love the gear!

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
The shirts are truly awesome, love mine. Trousers are good but a bit baggier then I prefer.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
I have been using there cotton shirts for a while I also at the time i got one of their cotton polo shirts to give a try and I have not been disappointed it is good to be able to get the bigger sizes .

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have two pairs of OG 5.11s in ripstop where I have worn through the material. Nothing wripped, zips still work, buttons and poppers are fine. Literally just wore through. I can't remember the last pair of trousers that happened to!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I've have three pairs of the original cotton ones, two pairs are about six years old and still going strong. Love-em!! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE