5.11 Tactical PUSH Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
I bought this bag a couple of months ago, but have never used it because the MaxP I ordered but was told was out of stock turned up! It's clearly similar to some of Maxpedition's bags; I have a MaxP too and can say that the 5.11 is as well put together, even if it it doesn't have as many MOLLE loops and zips.

The colour is Coyote Tan, which is darker than MaxP's khaki. There's a full description on 5.11's website.

PUSH02.jpg

The side pockets have netting expander panels. The top pocket is ideal for a folding knife and/or torch.

PUSH01.jpg

The back is well padded and has a velcro-fastening loop to attach to a belt.

PUSH04.jpg

The interior is big enough to take my Nikon D100 with MBD-100 powerpack and a 18-50 zoom lens. It would equally hold enough for a bimble in the woods, or serve as a car kit. There's a zipped pocket just above the top flap which has a velcro patch for attaching a holster; apparently these bags are designed for carrying a concealed automatic pistol.

PUSH03.jpg

Shown with my Fallkniven F1 for sizing purposes.

In all, a useful bag that isn't quite as 'warry' looking as MaxP's.

These bags are around £45 + p & p online. I'm looking for £30 inclusive of Paypal and postage (UK).

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
Still available...

Since SWMBO is in the midst of a 'too much kit' drama, I can't trade this. I'll be putting up a Snugpak Bergen, a DPM Goretex jacket and a couple of cameras in the next couple of days; I'm instructed that they are surplus to requirement!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE