5.11 Taclite Pros Sizing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LoneWalker

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2014
Devon
Hi,

I'm looking at getting a pair of the above, and after visiting the 2 premium dealers near me, neither of them had my size in the trousers. Before I order a pair, I was looking for some info on fit when compared to a Craghoppers Kiwi. I normally wear a 32" jean, but I can get into a 30" waist Kiwi and prefer the fit against a 32" waist where the crotch always seems low and they are a bit baggy.

I also bought a pair of Helikon SFUs in medium which were a joke fit and exchanged them for a small which are mega tight around the waist but the legs etc are fine.

I don't know whether to try a 30 or 32. I know most companies will exchange but it means paying two lots of postage.

Cheers.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Sizing is fairly generous cut wise and there's elastic in the waist band so you'll be fine sizing down

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I do not have a pair of Kiwis, however if it helps...

I am 5' 11' and wear a...

Waist 34”
Inside leg 31”

The 5.11 Taclite Trousers - 34" waist 32" inside leg fit me perfectly.

I also used to wear Fjällräven trousers - 34" waist (52 in their sizing) which are about the same as the 5.11s

The Taclites are great trousers. :)

LoneWalker

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2014
Devon
Thanks gents. I will try a 30" as I don't want them too baggy. Worse comes to worst I can send back and exchange. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE