4 man Kifaru teepee and medium stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
Kifaru 4 man teepee with medium wood burning stove. Coyote in colour (Brown), for more information on the teepee and stove see http://www.kifaru.net/tipi4man.htm I can send pictures if you are interested in it.
I have used this teepee about 12 times and is in excellent condition apart from one small hole around 2mm (which i have patched) due to not using the spark filters on the chimney....didnt do that again..... The teepee has the additional midge netting at the door and comes with snow/sand stakes for using in deep snow and on sand.
This is the piece of kit if you want to be able to carry in a teepee and stove, weighs less than 4kg which is about the same as most 2 man 4 season mountain tents. Easily split between 2 people or even carry it yourself. I have carried it quite comfortably cross country skiing in Norway.
I cant really fault this tent other than the burn time on the stove which is limited to about 45 minutes fully packed with wood, but it keeps you busy stoking it. This tent and stove are not available in this country and it cost me £850 including import tax from the US.
SOLD
Michael

Reactions: morch

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
That does look very good and the price looks even better... If I hadn't overspent as usual, I'd take it...

If you look at the picture from the site (below) It's big enough for someone to do a riverdance thing inside too! ;)

4man1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE