4 knives from my workshop (Pricedrops)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
Finally I am back on BCUK and I want to celibrate with some knives for you. Note the currency is swedish crona (SWE) when payment in PayPal or VISA as for my company booking system. I have also stated the corresponding currency in GBP as a reference.

Sabretooth "Mozambique"
Made this one out of 3mm carbon steel with raw finish, sabregrind and Chacate wood from Mozambique. Bladelenght ~12cm, handle lenght ~11cm

Price 1500 SEK (150 GBP) + shipping cost at customers request. SOLD!

bb210.jpg

bb210_1.jpg

bb210_2.jpg

bb210_3.jpg

Fulltang knife
Made this one out of a rawprofiled blade from Roger Fält (Praktis) in 3mm 01 steel. Scales from extreme masur birch with brass pins
A leathersheath is included in price
Price is 1400 SEK (140 GBP) + shipping cost.

bb211.jpg

bb211sheath1.jpg

bb211sheath2.jpg

Recurve Fulltang
Made this from a piece of 3mm 01 steel, grinded fullflat recurve with secondary bevel. Scales made of crosscut masurbirch and brass pins. Comes with a custom made leather sheath madeleft/right hanger om customers request.
Price is SOLD! 1400 SEK (140 GBP) + shipping.

bb213.jpg

Knife "Wild Olive" SOLD!
Made this one out of 3mm 01 steel, satinfinish and sabre grind. Scales of Wild olive from South Africa and brass pins. Comes with a custommade leather sheath made left/right on customers request.
Price is 1400 SEK (140 GBP) + shipping

bb214.jpg

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Nice work. That first one is definitely my favorite. I really like the overall shape and the raw finish on the blade.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
those are some nice knives. and those sheaths are amazing! bit outside my price range at the mo, but cirtainly getting some insperation for a new sheath for my first knife!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE