3x Vintage binoculars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hi All

Selling vintage binoculars from 1950s to 1980s. Price includes UK delivery and fees. Payment via paypal or bank transfer.

1. CYMA 12x50 with hard case (no lens caps). In used condition. I was told this is from 1950s, and it still looks OK, and the lens are very high quality. But it needs alignment or collimation for better quality of viewing. It seems working fine for me, but sometimes, I feel it could be far superior to what I see through it. Will definitely benefit from alignment. I thought CYMA is a gun scope maker, I am not sure, but this bin is well used with paint come off on the corners of the metal casing and around the lens barrel, but still solid and heavy feeling bin. Price : £15 (RMSP) or £19 (RM 1st Recorded)

2. Mark Scheffel 10x50 with case (with only front lens caps). Very good condition. Perfect lens. Superb sharp image. Smooth focusing. Metal construction - solid. Perfect. Price: £25 (RMSP) or £29(RM 1st Recorded)

3. Russian (USSR) made, 7x50 binoculars ZOMZ with hard case, all the lens caps and 2 sets of filters. Good condition. Pin sharp lens gives bright and sharpest image. Smoothest focusing. Collectors item (getting rare). Price: £50 (RM 1st recorded)

Thanks for looking. Good luck.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE