3rd time lucky

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi
This is the third time I have tried to join this group, the last two the site crashed or was taken down. Or was it me :D
I'm in the south east, where I canoe a lot and travel all over on a motorcycle (R1100gs). So far this year I have ridden through Africa and east Europe, rough camping as much as pos. In 2010 I'm hoping to do as much canoe travelling as possible, without loosing my job,and a trip to libya.

Great forum

Pete

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi
This is the third time I have tried to join this group, the last two the site crashed or was taken down. Or was it me :D
I'm in the south east, where I canoe a lot and travel all over on a motorcycle (R1100gs). So far this year I have ridden through Africa and east Europe, rough camping as much as pos. In 2010 I'm hoping to do as much canoe travelling as possible, without loosing my job,and a trip to libya.

Great forum

Pete

Thought you were in the West Biggles? ;)

Welcome to BCUK, good to have you here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE