3rd Auction for Karens run

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gailainne

Life Member
I agree with Phil, I didnt do that much, in the second auction there was an opportunity to get a "made to measure" Cegga, who could resist, I chucked :D nice expression mate, money at it, and won. It was only fair to give ppl who missed out on the first ten another go, and Karen benifited, so win win all round as far as I'm concerned.

I think the people on this forum are magnificent, and I am humbled by their generosity.

End of the day we gave objects and cash, Karen has to run a marathon ! :notworthy :notworthy

PS Phil any sign mate it should have turned up today ?

Stephen

Well after a crazy week workwise I have managed to sit down and take a look at the beautiful axe I won on this auction for Karen's charity :)

I'm over the moon with it - it's an amazing piece of craftmanship and I can't wait to get it dirty :D

Here's a pic: -

axe_knife_1.jpg

It sits alongside something else that arrive this week that I'd not had a chance to have a look at :rolleyes:

RM_knife.jpg

Still plenty of time for play tomorrow at Primitive Easter Eeekend in East Sussex, see here

Hope to see some of you there and hopefully we will be staying over the night ;)

Cheers,

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE