3in1 leathercraft tool

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
firstly i have to admit this this is not my idea, so here goes

being new to leatherwork, i found myself trawling the net looking for the right tools for the job and became very aware that this is not gonna be a cheap hobby(to start with atleast)

then i stumbled on this state of the art 3in1 leathercraft toollemon.jpg.

it grooves!!!!
it bevels!!!!!
it marks out stitches!!!!

and its all your for the one off payment of £2!!!!!!!

now ive just tried this out and ive got to admit, im chuffed.

okay its not gonna be as good as the individual tools but for me, a newbie id rather spend £2 than £50-£60. For now anyway

kris

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
please dont take this the wrong way, buying the right tools no matter what job you are doing, will always make you job a lot more easy, and will make your product have a more refined finish if you buy the right tools, i would rather save and get the right one, than buy something, that will make me get disheartened when it does not look how i planned it to look, but then again i do have ocd in this type of stuff lol.
if the tool does the same job, and you are getting the same results, with your fit and finish with this tool then more power to you bud.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
If you only buy one tool for leather work, buy a stitch groover - just about everything else you can find 'make do' alternatives. But a stitch groover will give you a really nice finish. This zester will give you issues as soon a you want any kind of control - and leather is to expensive to waste.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Cheers kristophish. I've used it several times now and am really chuffed with the result. I like these things that have uses other than the original use.
The kitchen strainer/hobo stove is a classic example. It ain't no jetboil or wood gas but does the job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
No offence taken luckylee. If I had the dosh I'd buy all tools but I jus can't afford it at the moment, unless anyones got some old spares goin cheap. wink wink nudge nudge. Haha.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE