3 Word Game

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Ahhh - having a cuppa I thought I'd get the story so far in a readable format for you all: -

Bushcraft bill decided that today he would eat fungi and gaze longingly at the bushmen making reed baskets with their feet. Later that day while stalking deer Happily ever after drinking another brew 'Oh My God!' Bill said, as he stood up as a huge thunderstorm brewed overhead blotted out the cold, indifferent sun. What's the secret of his success? Those Dodgy Mushrooms made him smile. Meanwhile, the grazing Bushmen began to maneuver his trustful Ray Mears Shirt around his broad-head axe head. Then he decided to blow on his twig whistle to call the local Boy Scouts who were whittling their Scout Leader. The scouts responded like small kittens and began suckling. Being frantically battoned in this occupation………

Cheers,

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE