3 knives just finnished

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
finnished these 3 yestarday, well not quite finnished they need sharpening and a final blade clean up. 2 bushtools 3mm thick one with orange g10 scales, stainless pins and tubes and a kydex belt sheath. Another with butt plate tufnol scales, stainless loveless and tubes and a kydex/leather sheath. Finnaly an apple handled 3mm thick bushy that I copyed from an Alan Wood knife I re-sheathed a wile back.
001-2.jpg
003-5.jpg

002-3.jpg

I was going to keep these for the show but if theres any interest let me know and i will post them for sale on the 'makers sales'

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
what mountain bike stuff have you got may be we can do a part trade. I am desparate for a set of magura rim brakes if you can get your hands on a pair some how.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
what mountain bike stuff have you got may be we can do a part trade. I am desparate for a set of magura rim brakes if you can get your hands on a pair some how.

Hi I just had a gander at a mountain bike frame hanging in my garage and it has the brakes still on it, they're caliper types that have brackets wleded to the frame to pivot on. Shimano is the name by the looks of things, I'm no expert on bike parts, at least the pedal variety. PM me with your email address and I can send you a photo of them. If they're of use to you I'm sure we can work out something.

The mountain bike was a really nice one that a neighour had and slowly allowed to die once he got a car, he was going to bin the whole thing, it happened to land in my hands. I hung it in the garage in case I needed spares for my own.

Oh and nice knives and leatherwork too goodjob

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Hi I just had a gander at a mountain bike frame hanging in my garage and it has the brakes still on it, they're caliper types that have brackets wleded to the frame to pivot on. Shimano is the name by the looks of things, I'm no expert on bike parts, at least the pedal variety. PM me with your email address and I can send you a photo of them. If they're of use to you I'm sure we can work out something.

The mountain bike was a really nice one that a neighour had and slowly allowed to die once he got a car, he was going to bin the whole thing, it happened to land in my hands. I hung it in the garage in case I needed spares for my own.

Oh and nice knives and leatherwork too goodjob

No thanks mate , the other guy that posted has worked in bike shops and is into bikes and knows what I am on about. Sorry for the confusion.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland

ill have a look.I have few pairs of new pads but i think i am able to track down some nasty neon yellow magura brakes too,that i used to own.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE