3 Golf Clubs 1 Tripod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
I've had a load of left handed golf clubs kicking about in my garage for ages, Don't know where they came from, as golf just ain't my thing and i'm right handed, So rather than bin em, thought i'd put em to some other use.

3 iron 5 iron and a sand wedge.

spa0338.jpg

Drilled holes in em, Damn this stuff is tough, Suppose it'll have to be if it's hitting things.

Threaded some brake cable through the holes, Attached a connector from an old plug, Added the chain and......tripod

spa0343l.jpg

Best part of all it cost nothing. I have 3 more so i'm gonna make a bigger one, just removing the heads and rubber grips.

Thanks..........Lucan:)

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Nice. I just love to see projects which incorporate innovative re-use of unusual items. Dare I say that is a better use for golf sticks than the original use?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
superb, there'll be many many golfists going crazy about this, they'll be tearing their hair out at the thought of their beloved bats being defaced, this makes me smile.

stuart

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Gonna see if i can get some more from somewhere. The less Golf Cues there are out there,and the more Tripod's the better i think:lmao:

Cheers

:)

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
as i consider golf an antisport i greatly enjoyed this post. ingeneous, i use golf clubs to make LARPing weapons, as the provide a free core for the weapon

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
brilliant!!! Im an avid golfer, however this is a great idea...i have some old clubs knocking around and im going to give this a go. I am potentially a better tripod builder-to-be than I ever could be a golfer anyway...thanks for sharing!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE