3 Demijohns + bungs.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I have 3 Glass Demi Johns, with 4 airlock bungs (1 is for spare) for sale or trade. They are collection only I'm afraid from Dunstable, Bedfordshire as frankly, I am not comfortable with them being shipped.

I will get pictures later when I am at home.

Going price is about £8-10 each (without bungs) and £10-£15 with bungs.

I am open for trading for any of the following

1x Demijohn - Either £10 or an old school hand drill / a couple of metal files / a couple of wood working rasps with rough and fine edges / a wood planer or draw knife
2x Demijohn - Either £18 or an old school hand drill + metal files/wood working rasps
3x Demijohn - Either £25 or an old school hand drill + metal files + wood working rasp + wood planer or draw knife

I don't expect everything to be brand new, but would like it in workable conditions if possible (that is if you are willing to trade), but do remember, it is collection only.

These are listed elsewhere so may not stay available for long. If you feel the trades are unreasonable, do say so and I will adjust accordingly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE