3 belts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
All 5mm bridle leather. Solid brass buckles.

One has a single prong west end and the others have 1 1/2 Sam Browne buckles.

They are all made from the finest bridle leather I have found, with dyed and burnished edges and are triple riveted for strength. The buckles are all solid brass.

One Sam Browne is 36 - 40, the second 36 - 44 and the west end is 36 - 42

All are for sale at £35 posted and pay pal covered.

SAM_4006.jpg

SAM_4007.jpg

SAM_4008.jpg

Thanks for looking

Richard

Last edited:
N

Nomad

A couple of questions...

Is there any functional difference or advantage between the single and double prong types?

Are these suitable for use as a dry strop?

N

Nomad

First question. Not much, just appearance.

Okay.

Second, probably, but the inside is waxed and

If I were to buy one at some point, could it have the inside left plain?

thirdly, because humans have to sleep and zombies don't.

Ah, but if the humans were sensible and kipped in tree houses, or in hammocks suspended out of zombie reach, they wouldn't have that problem. At least, I haven't seen any zombies climb trees...

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I had just been plinking with that cz .22 Lr. It amazed me as it was doing 1.5 inch groups at about 100 yards!

I thought I'd take photos of these just before I rewaxed my Greenland jacket so the pics sort of fell together. I'll use bigger guns next time - you can see the 6.5 x 55 ammo if you look.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Sweet. I am getting my FAC this year. Been meaning to get going on it for ages. I have been offered a Rem 700SPS and Rapid 7 FAC for peanuts so I have no excuses really. Tempted to buy a Greenland jacket but me old Barbour Bedale has served me well for years so he will remain ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE