2nd Group Buy for Coccoon Hammock Sleeping Bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
Thanks Ian.

Judging by the pics, this doesnt look like it works well with a DD Travel Hammock - wont the mossy net get it the way?

Hi lamper - the DD Travel is my hammock of choice and I am also the proud owner of a Mk2 Coccoon. I normally have the hammock flipped round so that the mozzie net is under me so no probs there - tbh I don't think you'd normally need the mozzie net if you were in the Coccoon 'cos it would probably be too cold for the blighters. However I think you can still rig it OK - InWood confirmed this when testing the original prototype. I think you would simply run an internal ridgeline inside the Coccoon (to keep it up off your face) and then run that through the loops on the net. haven't tried this but it certainly sounds workable.
I spent a week in it recently on a course and was loving the comfort!!

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Just waiting for Snugpak to get back to me re; modified price. Which will hopefully be tomorrow. Will start it straight away then. Should then bring it in Oct-Nov, depending on uptake.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE