2nd Group Buy for Coccoon Hammock Sleeping Bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
Ian - have sent you a PM re Cocoon Mk2 delivery. Please take a look before you despatch mine; hope you get to it in time...

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Picked the Coccoons up on Weds. Spent last night packing them up in my wagon (night out last night) Sent 10 off this morning. Will send the rest off on Sat as Post Office will be shut tomorrow.
Smarvill, sorry didn't read your PM till just now. Yours was addressed to your old address. Sorry.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
The rest have now all gone off. Delivered to Post Office this morning. I dont think they will actually move until Tuesday.
Will you please let me know when you get them.
Thank you all.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Woo Hoo.....:D

just arrived- cheers Ian.

Just a pity I am on nights all this week, then moving house the week after, then back to work.... god knows when I will get to use it, but I can't wait.

It looks excellent quality- just what you expect from SnugPac..

Thanks a million for all your hard work organising this..

:You_Rock_

KP

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
Got mine today. All looks fine. Just need to find somewhere to string my hammock up to give it a proper trial.
thanks for everything wanderinstar

SMOKOE

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs
Just got in from work to find two parcels waiting for me,
Christmas has come early (or late:rolleyes: ). Really Pleased with them and can't wait to put them to the test.
Once again many thanks for your effort and hard work Ian :)

ATB Rich

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Mine has arrived. Cheers Ian.

Looks like an excuse to sling the hammock up in the garden. The neighbours will be saying "It looks like that couple at number 3 have been fighting again. And he lost, again!" :)

Stu

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
Mine arrived yesterday, I sealed off the ends and was sweating inside it! I don't think a cold spot underneath will be an issue now.

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
Just picked mine up from the post office this morning too - thanks for all the (undoubted) hard slog Ian. Will be having a play around soon and will post some feedback on the other thread...

Carbuncle

Forager
Jan 12, 2009
Merseyside
Got ours - they look great. Surprising amount of loft on them, and they pack down to the size of the underquilt, pretty much.

We're going to give one of them a go tomorrow night, I'll be in the underquilt/top quilt combo, so a bit of comparison may be in order!

Thanks very much for all your hard work.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I am considering doing a 3rd Group Buy for the Coccoon. So people who already have them, and used them, if you have any suggestions.
I have had a pocket fitted to the last GB ones. aslo there was some sewing put down both sides of the zip. This didn't seem to cure the problem. So I have asked Snugpak to sew some webbing in, as has been suggested. I did think about shortening the bag, also making it narrower. But am still undecided about those 2 mods.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE