2nd Dutch "BCUK Meeting"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Date 2nd Dutch BCUK Meeting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi list,

to keep Geuf's initiative alive:You_Rock_ , another question wether there are more people interested in a second meeting.

If so; when? Where? Personally I prefer November 9-11. Location well, let's handle the date first.

I'll just create a poll with several options and see where we get.

Love to see you again and meet new people!

Grtz Johan

ddokkum

Forager
Feb 16, 2007
The Netherlands
Hi Geuf I will also be at the bushcraftweekend. Just read today that it was fully booked within 20 minutes.
And for the dates i will go for the dutch meeting for 3-4 nov and the 17-18 nov.
Maybe I can bring the the same equipment to this meeting. I will give a workshop at the bushcraftweekend "uitrusting en messen".

Geuf

Nomad
May 29, 2006
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
ddokkum! giving a workshop eh? Me too. probably a diy methanol burner.
but er... booked withing 20 min!? wow. didn't expect that. I did set my alarmclock at 7 to sign up though. See you at the bushcraftweekend.

about the date. funny that every date is selected once. maybe we can set another date, another month, another place. winterbivak in the ardennes maybe?

ddokkum

Forager
Feb 16, 2007
The Netherlands
A winterbivouac sounds like lots of fun. And in the Ardennes is also a nice place. I have got my bit of experiences with winterbivouacs after being 14 times in Norway with the royal Netherlands marine corps. I never started a fire with a bow and drill in winter conditions so that will be a new challenge and i think I will come up with some more never done before things in my life.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hello all,

I would also like to come. Winter bivvy in the ardennes seems an exellent Idea, the weekend of the 24/25 th suits me best, other dates may also be possible. Maybe I can help with a location, There is someone in my village with a piece of land in the ardennes, I could see if we can use it (there maybe a fee).

Let me know....

Greetings,

Nelis

ddokkum

Forager
Feb 16, 2007
The Netherlands
I am of to "Terschelling" from 23nov till 3th dec. But I think when we go out on a winter trip it is even better with some fresh snow works out great for the winter skills and drills.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
OK, So that rules out the weekend of the 24 th, Any other weekends that have to be ruled out. For me the weekend of the 17 th is the next best.

Regards,

Niels

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE