26,27 &28 July 2013, New Venue, between Otley and Ilkley in West Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tonyge

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2012
Leeds
I wish I could join you guys, but I'm busy this weekend. Glad to see there is a venue near Leeds. Hope you enjoy!

Zheng

Dave-Jefferson

Apr 23, 2012
York, North Yorkshire
I'm very busy this weekend but this is an opportunity I cannot miss. I won't be staying over night but il have a drive up and help you out. Il be there on the Sunday and if I'm not at rugby on sat il pop up on sat too :)
Chis I know you! Iv met you quite a few times when I have been with mr Myers on a special date in September :)
Cheers Dave

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Hi Dave, good to see you on-board and a familiar face :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Wanderinstar
fishaben
Neanderthal
digitracker
flyfisher
Copperhead
Chis n Sue
ADz-1983 (Maybe)
Badger74
Dave-Jefferson (just through the day)

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
Been away this month and just seen this thread, unfortunately for me I'm fully occupied for the weekend, but would be interested in future work/meets.

Hope it goes well and hope to come along soon,

All the best,

Tim

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
hi chaps! I know I am a fairly new member but this site is only 10 mins from where I live (Guisley). It is my son's christening this weekend so would not be able to make this weekend, but if this was to become a regular/semi regular do, then I would love to be a part! Quite happy to chip in wiht any work needed on the site as I'm so local!

Any how, hope you all have a cracker.

cheers

Neil

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
hi chaps! I know I am a fairly new member but this site is only 10 mins from where I live (Guisley). It is my son's christening this weekend so would not be able to make this weekend, but if this was to become a regular/semi regular do, then I would love to be a part! Quite happy to chip in wiht any work needed on the site as I'm so local!

Any how, hope you all have a cracker.

cheers

Neil

Thnx bud, hopefully see you on next one then :)

Hope your son, yourself and family have a great weekend :)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
cheers fella! hope you manage to make it! look forward to seeing some photos etc

I'll be taking a camera and phone so will try and get some nice pics/vids of weekend :)

.......On another note, Is there anybody else going on train who will be arriving between 1-2pm? Just thought it would be an idea to meet up for the walk to site or possibly share a cab?

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I'll be taking a camera and phone so will try and get some nice pics/vids of weekend :)

.......On another note, Is there anybody else going on train who will be arriving between 1-2pm? Just thought it would be an idea to meet up for the walk to site or possibly share a cab?

Adz, do you want a lift up mate? I'm heading over around 3-4 ish if that suits you?

Jul 25, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi, I am new to bushcraft but live locally (Armley). I have already made plans for most of the weekend but I am really interested in being a part of this and meeting up with you guys. If I get some free time, could I pop in for an hour to say 'hi'?

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Thanks bud, I really appreciate the offer but I've already booked the tickets. Tbh I wasn't sure if I was going or not untill last minute and then completely forgot you was from Hull/going to meet or would have checked if you fancied the company/cost share.

Thanks again for offer bud, maybe next time if you're going again?

Adam.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE