25L pack options

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

appletree_man

Any thoughts on lower priced 25L backpacks ? I dislike the fussy, highly coloured appearance of a lot of them, and was thinking of getting a surplus version.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Please tell me that the 25L is just for a flask and a sandwich :eek:

LOL, I've just resigned my 45L pack as I was struggling to just pack my basic sleep system into it nevermind clothes or food and I've almost filled my 100L infantry bergen!

Or come to my house and show me how to pack. Anyone know where I can find a tardis backpack?

Mind you, my sleep system consists of a DD hammock, DD tarp, Magikelly hammock, self-inflating mat, silk liner, underblanket, two tow ropes, 2 blankets and obligatory paracord.

Well, comfort is important :)

:offtopic: :sad6:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have a look at the Airjet pack. I originally got the 45L for nights out and was so impressed with it I got the 25L for a daypack. Good thing about them is there one main compartment which seems huge, two side pockets plus one in the lid.

http://www.ecamo.co.uk/product/25-l...camo-dpm-or-ogreen-ideal-backpacking/235.html

Matt - why two hammocks ?? am I missing out on something here ???

Mind you, my sleep system consists of a DD hammock, DD tarp, Magikelly hammock, self-inflating mat, silk liner, underblanket, two tow ropes, 2 blankets and obligatory paracord.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
My smallest pack is 20L. I use it as a day pack. I can fit enough in it that I could survive for a day and a night and be ok. No tarps and hammocks, etc. Just the bare essentials, cooking stuff, brew kit, food, water, first aid kit etc. Sometime I really have to get round to posting a piccy of this.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Have a look at the Airjet pack. I originally got the 45L for nights out and was so impressed with it I got the 25L for a daypack. Good thing about them is there one main compartment which seems huge, two side pockets plus one in the lid.

http://www.ecamo.co.uk/product/25-l...camo-dpm-or-ogreen-ideal-backpacking/235.html

Matt - why two hammocks ?? am I missing out on something here ???

Well, they pack to nothing, esp the magikelly hammock and that way to have a settee for guests as well as a bed :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE