2021 Summer BushMoot - 26 July - 7 August 2021

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com

26 JULY - 7th AUGUST 2021​

Tickets sales have stopped for 2021, next event will be the Winter Moot​

moot2021.jpg

As I've mentioned before there will likely be a few logistical changes but we're getting into the woods and we'll take it form there depending on how the Covid situation pans out over the summer.

We are ready for another Moot, and we’re eager to have everyone back together for a great time in the woods of Merthyr Mawr.

We do not know if we will be able to have workshops and some of the other activities we usually do. Still, we are confident that we will get in some good camping and much needed relaxing time.

If we get the opportunity to have workshops, we will, but we can’t promise. Due to this, the event’s format might be different. To reflect this, we are not going to sell ‘Core Event’ tickets like we usually do for the workshop/community days. Instead, we are going to sell straight camping tickets and see how it goes.

If we can have a communal meal, the bring and buy etc we will.

The tickets are available now and I'll be working on the rest of the site over the next short while.

IMPORTANT

Please also note that it has become necessary to introduce a 10% non-returnable fee in the case of the event being cancelled (we can’t control lockdowns etc if they’re introduced in the area).

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I hope to be there; pending, of course, on my second jab.

(Dad too)

Shame about the courses; I wanted to do some leatherwork and maybe manuscript illumination

py6km

Mar 4, 2014
UK
@Tony - I just wondered if there could be an option to accommodate those who might only want or be able to camp for a few nights instead of the whole lot?

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Thinking of bringing the family along for a few days. I have son who will be 1 by the time this is on, are there paths around site suitable for a buggy?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Looking forward to it.

@MikeeMiracle as @Mesquite says, generally passible depending on what sort of buggy you're using as well, the more outdoorsy ones with big wheels no probs. The little street buggys still possible, but nothing is too far away. Hopefully the little one stops eating sand fairly quickly... it's a horrible sort of nappy to clean!

Reactions: MikeeMiracle

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Confirmed Sam can make it now the in-laws have rebooked their holiday for a week or two later.

Here's hoping the Lewis's are going as he's desperate to catch up with the boys (And Felix).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE