2015 Bushmoot Novice - HELP Please ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 30, 2015
pontypridd
hi there

Please can you tell me ...

1/ Can you camp at the Bushmoot for just for a few nights ? as I cant find any tickets for this option

2/ Is 'pick a day' ticket JUST for the 'Daytime', or does that include Camping there for x number of days ?

3/ 'Core Adventure Tickets' - please can you explain what these days consist of ...

4/ Can you camp in a folding camper (trailer on wheels that unfolds) or is it proper camping :rolleyes: ?

5/ Do the tickets sell out quickly / Can you buy them last minute ??

As you can tell, I am completely new to the Bushmoot - its sounds AMAZING and I cant believe its been going on for years just a few miles from where I live ... my family and I have just begun our LOVE of Bushcraft , so we really want to go, but money is so tight this month I would hate to miss it !

We would need 2 adults and 2 childrens tickets

Thanks in advance !

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yes, you can camp at the Moot for just a few nights, drop Shelly an email on Shop@bushcraftuk.com and she'll sort you out.

The pick a day ticket is for those that want to camp for one day/night, we charge by the day, so if you bought two days you'd need to leave first thing on day 3, one day would mean you can spend a day and then leave the following morning, often they're used to extend the core days or come and do multiple day courses.

Core tickets are the main workshop days, it allow someone to arrive on the friday and set up etc, then there's workshops Sat/Sunday, then there's the trader day on the monday, then two more workshop days tuesday/Wednesday, those with a Core ticket leave wed evening...

yes it is possible to camp with a trailer, although to get a good spot might need an early arrival as we can't reserve spaces, saying that we've never had a problem as long as everyone is easy going, which they usually are. Other than that it's tents, hammocks and tarps...

As for tickets, I would encourage you to get them as soon as you can, we do our best not to turn people away but it does happen due to us being full, things will start getting busier now with a month and a half to go.

It's great that you're getting into Bushcraft, the Moot is a great event that really allows you to relax into it so we hope to see you there goodjob

May 30, 2015
pontypridd
Dear Tony ,
Thats great - thanks so much for taking the time to answers my questions,
yes will deffo see you there, we cant wait :)

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Only 43 days? That sounds almost manageable - minus a few weekends, ten days camping before then, and two days off work too, I might make it until then.. I'm looking forwards to it very much.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I reckon I was the longest there last year, apart from Tony and his family, on account of me waiting at the gate for the entry code. Susannah was already in the car-park but I was blocking the gate-way!

I'm hoping for something similar this year but my ability to count days appears to be dwindling, so who knows?

See you there Steve

Ogri the trog

greg.g

May 20, 2015
birmingham
Another couple of newbies joining you as well now:D
We will be with you for the core days and one day each side. Really looking forward to this.
Greg & Alison

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE