2012 Moot - olympic theme input wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
If we need mint imperials for catapult ammo then I can get 3kg trade for less than £10! Aniseed balls would be a little more. The cheapest would be 3kg of jelly beans at less than £7 but then they just don't seem to have the penetration or aerodynamics!!!

If we use standard bean cans for targets then that should present enough of a challenge. Points could be awarded for either speed or the number of shots it takes to clear say five cans.

We could have a catapult field course like they do for Field Archery. It could consist of different distances, targets and obstacles to shoot around, under, over or from. I can even borrow steel mini popper targets that are hinged if you want to get really flash. They are about the size of a one litre bottle. I could even set up a catapult night shoot.

I would be willing to run and score it. I guarantee it would be really fun and I'd provide a prize.

Phil

I'd definitely be up for that Phil :) Would prefer to use the anissed balls though (better aerodynamics as well as being much nicer to eat those I don't use as ammo :lol;)) and would be happy to chip in for at least half of a 3Kg bulk-buy )

Edcraft

Forager
Apr 17, 2012
Liverpool
What about clay pigeon shooting, but with toast and a bow and arrow? Then we can still eat the toast obviously. Or throwing jam on toast into the air frisbee style and "catching" it on your face? the winner has the most stuck to their barnet at the end of the round like a hat :) I'm starting to sound like the toaster from red dwarf here so i'll stop and go to bed lol

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
Shame that Cycling Relf isn't going to make it. We could have done stretcher carring relay with the real thing! Are you sure you don't want to hire that ambulance cous?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE