• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
:D

The fun of getting there is sufficient for me - please pass it to Broch! I have too much kit as it is and am trying to reduce the amount. I shouldn't have played but it was too tempting / frustrating! :D
Great gesture. Will do as you suggest.

I've lived my life enjoying the journey rather than reaching the destination. I'm in no hurry to get there soon.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I didnt do one until 10,000.

Nice65, please dont feel bad I took a dig at you. Im sorry.

Don’t worry R, Toddy is right, I’m not likely to. I didn’t take your remark in any way as a dig, but I contacted Oldgit :27: anyway and offered an extra prize if he wanted.

It’s good to have an occasional compo, brings people together a bit. I owe the forum one or two myself.

Reactions: oldtimer
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Don’t worry R, Toddy is right, I’m not likely to. I didn’t take your remark in any way as a dig, but I contacted Oldgit :27: anyway and offered an extra prize if he wanted.

It’s good to have an occasional compo, brings people together a bit. I owe the forum one or two myself.
Thats what you always say nice, yet no competition?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE