2000 post competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
blimey this one came about faster than the 1000 post competition

so the question

what is my unfulfilled ambition within bushcraft?

there is a serious answer to this question but i am also willing to consider the most amusing or one i've not even thought of.

now for the prize
i have a surplus copy of this book joe o'learys wilderness survival guide
edit to add- there may well be other prizes on offer as well or instead of the above book

i shall let this competition run for 4 days so winner will be posted thursday morning.(depending on what i am working etc)

all i can say is thanks for having me here and putting up with some of my stupid questions, hopefully i have given some back to the site and i look forward to the next 1000 posts.

thanks muchly
Sam

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Serious Entry:

To spend the rest of your days in a log cabin you've built at the side of a remote lake in Canada's north, happy days with the family living among the best wilderness on the planet.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
To have time with the family in the wilderness with no worries about needing to get back, doesn't get much better :)

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
to run out of things you need me to clothe in leather? :lmao: and light a fire from a hand drill.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
To spend a year as the apprentice of an old school experienced life long outdoors-man, simply learning and working,

NON SERIOUS

To gaze upon my frost hardened brow on a winters morn:)

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Serious : Build and paddle your own canoe?

Fun: To find the fountain of youth (third tap from the left when stood at the door to the mens room at the knutsford services)

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE