Quality cold weather and bushcraft stuff for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi all,

its that time of year again and I'm having a clear out to raise funds for a wood burner to keep me and Mrs Smith warm.

So, lots of high quality stuff to sell from duplicates I have... Get it while its hot!!

Any questions please PM. Thanks Barry.

Fjallraven Forester Trousers. Olive green size 56
(fit me and I'm 40inches and 6'6") Amazing trousers, they don't make them any longer, barely worn, excellent condition, cargo pockets with internal pockets inside them. hip pockets and zipped rear pocket. double knees with the ability to insert knee pads. I have added a bit of cord under the lid of one of the cargo pockets which I do on all my outdoor trousers so I can clip important stuff to in for security. Selling for £45 posted

Filson Mackinaw field pants. Pure virgin wool, these are the warmest trousers money can buy and made to exceedingly high standards in the USA. You cant buy them in the UK and I had them shipped in. I cant see a size label in them but they are a 40 inch waist and came unhemmed, I have had them hemmed at 35inches inside leg but there is spare in there if you needed it or of course they can be reduced. I've only worn this pair once, they are mint and I'd be happy to describe them as like new. Cost $250 dollars in the US plus shipping and taxes, I will only let these go for SOLD posted. No offers or trades I'm afraid. Braces I will include if you want them.

Swanndri Ranger shirt XL. needs no introduction, excellent condition, two pockets. Pure wool warmth. Selling for sold posted

Ray Mears First book - The Survival handbook by Raymond Mears. This is a collectors piece, out of print for years and hard to get. No dust cover but in excellent condition. SOLD

British army pile lined Mitts.
Size L, wind and waterproof outer, pile lined inner. Selling for £8 posted. Have users name written on them.

Selection of fox fur pieces
. Hard to get in the UK, Various pieces of fox fur, the large dark piece is big enough for making a ruff for a hood, the smaller white pieces are arctic fox off cuts from when I put a ruff on my snow parka. These are off cuts and could be used for edging mitts etc. The large dark bit came from ebay and I think is recovered from a vintage coat or stole. Shown with the mad bomber hat for scale only. Selling for sold posted

Mad Bomber fur hat. Superior warmth for the head! Rabbit fur lined leather trapper hat. Sized medium, an excellent hat for Arctic trips.
SOLD. Excellent condition

US air force Arctic Mittens. Sized M but large enough for my big hands. Leather palms, fur back for warming ones face, nylon gauntlets and super warm alpaca wool liners, Never been worn as I have too many pairs of mitts! SOLD

Last edited:

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
You had to have the mitts didn't you Thrillsy? :rolleyes:

Some real quality stuff here Barry, it shouldn't take long at all. Bump on me :)

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Morning all, bumping this up as I have dropped the prices on all items. If they dont go here they go on ebay.

Cheers

Barry

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
just to say Barry was having trouble acccessing the forum yesterday jiffy, the size and price of the trousers is in the post. EU56 (he is a 40 in waist and they fit him) and £50

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Thanks Paul. Couldnt get on yesterday from my ipad or iphone which was odd and not near a PC. back on the PC now and its working fine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE