2 sheaths

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
Lovely work there Lee, I'm waiting with barely concealed anticipation to see the end result of my own little commission but if the below is anything to go by it will be well worth the wait.

Hamster

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Cracking work - how many hands has the guy got to need two the same? P'raps he should have ordered one as a left hooker so's he could "draw" with both hands at the same time! .atb mac

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Damn, those are really nice! It's far too easy to get complacent seeing your superb workmanship Lee. They really are stunners, and I use the word "stunner" about once every decade to describe something if it's exceptionally good. Those are.

:notworthy

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Cracking work - how many hands has the guy got to need two the same? P'raps he should have ordered one as a left hooker so's he could "draw" with both hands at the same time! .atb mac
they are two different knives bud, so a sheath for each but they are the same size nearly, if you click on the pic you will see what i mean.
biker thanks for the kind words mate, they mean a lot bud.
take care.
lee.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
nice one Lee very original design there with the extra layer i like it, is that a solid copper/brass rivet on the belt loops? just got myself a bunch of the copper ones to have a play with, so far have succeeded with the 'bashed to bits' look :D

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
nice one Lee very original design there with the extra layer i like it, is that a solid copper/brass rivet on the belt loops? just got myself a bunch of the copper ones to have a play with, so far have succeeded with the 'bashed to bits' look :D
giggling me head of here bud, yes it is mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE