2 Seiko Divers !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
BOTH NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING

These have got to go!!! Bank Holiday weekend price drops!!!! Further Reduction!!!!!!

Having another "clear-out" Two great seiko divers that just arn't getting worn!! The "Black Monster" has been worn more than the "Pepsi". The sale is for watches only - no boxes or paperwork!! They are about 3-4 years old but neither has had a lot of wrist time:D
1. Seiko "Black Monster" on original stainless bracelet - factory length no links missing. The case and crystal are unmarked, but the bracelet has some swirls from general wear. Model 7S26-0850 Water resistant to 200m - Automatic movement
Looking For £130 Now Rock Bottom £113 including PP and UK RMRD Sorry NO TRADES SOLD TO NONSUCH

2. Seiko "Pepsi" on original stainless steel bracelet, factory length with no missing links the case and crystal are unmarked although the bracelet and clasp have some wear swirls. Very light usage. Model 7S26-0020 Water resistant to 200m - Automatic movement
Looking for £130 Now Rock Bottom £113 NOW £97 !!!!!including PP and UK RMRD Sorry No Trades NOW SOLD

Thanks for looking - These are also posted over on BB :D

Last edited:

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Always fancied the green one but i think it is only available in japan. I have though now bought my last ever watch so the orange gets worn less than it did.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE