2 scale pairs lack locust burl wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
These days i found the time to split some black locust burls i gathered. This is one of the most "intricate" burl wood i ever worked with and a pleasure to handle.
After i put aside few pairs needed for my own work and made some gifts to friends there are still these 2 pairs available.
The dimensions (in mm) are marked on the picture, the wood appears wet in the pic to serve as example after finishing; the scales are completely dry and ready to use (additional flattening might necessary). Dimensions may vary slightly.
The price is 15 eur/pair; if someone purchase both pairs the shipping is free; if only one pair is purchased the shipping would be 5 eur.

All the best,
Bogdan

upload imagem

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Received with thanks, safe and sound; the grain in these is lovely when wetted. I have a Dave Budd blade awaiting the smaller pair, I'll show and tell when finished :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE