2 person ridge tent with no poles??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

big_daddy_merc

Forager
Apr 9, 2007
chesterfield
John Fenna said:
ACTUALLY I remember a cycling tent that did have NO POLES AT ALL!
You draped the porch over the cross bar of your bike and pegged it out, effectively you got a "wedge tent" and I think that it was only one man.....
John
i was trying to go for a 1 man tent but i tried one at our local camping shop and found out i don't fit in one very well with me taking most of the room up and not alot of room left for my kit, so had to get a 2 man for the extra space

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Having used one man tent's a few times i must say i'm not a lover, heavier than a bivi bag but not that much more comfort, i know most are designed for comp use but at 6'1 i'm touching both end's or my face has a nice drape of netting over it from the side wall :( a lite weight 2 man tent is ideal for me if i want my kit in with me, much more gentlemanly :D
Actually scrub the above, i've just flogged my bivi bag because as soon as i used my hammock for the first time i knew it wasnt going to get used again :p

:240:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE