2/ leather belt's part lined

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, I made up 4 belts, 2 were for xmas presents and 2 just to use up the leather.
The idea of the belts came after chatting with mate's, about kit belts for carrying, knives , saw , possible pouch.
The belts are 1 1/2" wide and made up from 4 mm veg tanned leather with a part liner of 2.5mm veg tanned leather were the kit is carried to give more strength. The belts are finished with a heavyweight (English made) solid buckle with roller the buckles are hand stitched in place. Two leather loop's to keep free ends in place, one fixed at the buckle and one free running. The part liner on the inside of the belt is hand stitched in place with tiger thread, i have left this veg color. I have sealed the belts on the inside as well so the dye will not rub off.
There are no holes in the belts at the moment i will put them in when sold , the max waist size is 38"to 40"

The belts are SOLD

006bm.jpg

005gye.jpg

008off.jpg

Thank you for looking
All comment welcome

Cheers Topknot

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I'd like one please.
Waist is 38 but more like 40 after Xmas/New Year!
Please pm me your PP details or address and we have a deal.
Cheers , Simon

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
asked Topknot to make me one of these up and all i can say is WOW!!! , Great quality and workmanship!! thankyou very much!!

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Sorry for not posting this earlier.
This is one superb piece.Excellent work and a
pleasure to deal with too.
Cheers , Simon

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Thank you all very much for the comments and custom on the belts guy's. And hope that they are used and abused.

Thank you
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE