2 arctic bags GFB SCANDINAVIAN axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 16, 2015
Isle of Skye Scotland
as stated i have 2 Good condition arctic surplus bags for sale they have both been washed PROPERLY they come with stuff sacks have no rips or tears or anything amiss with them !

30 quid POSTED each

then the GFB scandinavian forester its been used about 5 times and is to large for myself as i used a SFA !
65 quid posted its in fantastic condition no chips or rust or anything also its been kept well oiled and the handle has had atleast 10 coats of linseed from me
IMG_1111.jpgIMG_1112.jpg

Last edited:

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
as stated i have 2 Good condition arctic surplus bags for sale they have both been washed PROPERLY they come with stuff sacks have no rips or tears or anything amiss with them !

30 quid POSTED each

then the GFB scandinavian forester its been used about 5 times and is to large for myself as i used a SFA !
65 quid posted its in fantastic condition no chips or rust or anything also its been kept well oiled and the handle has had atleast 10 coats of linseed from me
View attachment 36195View attachment 36196
I'll take an arctic bag please. Will PM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE