16 year old lad living the bushy dream

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
A lovely story to read. He's doing what he loves. But He's also doing what come natural to him, It sounds like he has lived that sort of life since has been born. his Mum sounds like an out door person. She has done a grate job of showing him the world b taking him to see other tribes and other ways of living.
I hope all his dreams come true and he can work in the outdoors what he so loves.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
Wow! Lucky chap! It's always been my dream to live off grid and self sufficient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
He sounds such a capable lad :D His Mum must be so pleased.
I hope life is rich in experience and companionship for him; if he ends up a writer like his Mum those books might be well worth
a read :D

M

Another one like myself. Forest/moorland dweller botanose panbow here, to wish this aspiring dweller some luck in his future. It is great to know my way of life has become influential to the lives of young bushmen. It is not easy being a globally acclaimed role model.

Young man, I have written you a short good luck poem:

A future bushman has been born
to live amongst the moss and thorns
to rise and hunt at the crack of dawn
in the fotty hills of the Cairngorms.

living in the live of a bushman
isnt easy at the best of times
so if I fowl beast swoops above
fire your arrow towards the sky

good luck bushman zeki basan, if you need anymore bush advice, contact me via messenger kestrel and I will be glad to share my invaluable knowledge with you.

Once again, thank you to all of my fans.

boatnose ' bush scavenger role model' panbow

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Great little article but it was nagging me where I had seen him before, then Tengu jogged my memory
attachment.php

Attachments

• a8dce7e917a841f7b49ae24a54a.jpg
    a8dce7e917a841f7b49ae24a54a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 144

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
"Its the journey there that counts" and similar statements:
Is it really? I wonder about that. For example, if you just went and did it then (eg) you'd be actually living that life, your goal.
If on the other hand, you debated, planned, dallied, etc etc, then eventually did it, would that be better? You'd have missed living it for the "journey" time.
To pick hard goals is I suppose "better" than picking simple ones.
If anyone REALLY wants to live off-grid (eg) - then all necessary info is readily available - so where's the journey? JUST DO IT - and if you can't/won't - don't bleat!

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
I met this lad last year.... Very knowledgeable.... Be interesting to see what he does in the future..

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE