#135, RWL34 and Royal navy Maple...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
This one is currently headed for the USA... This just in from it's commissioner....

"I'll be using it in a few pictorials this summer dressing out some rabbits, ducks and hens. This fall I'll be doing a pictorial on dressing out Whitetail Deer and and a Black Bear. In the winter I'll do a pictorial on skinning a Beaver and a Fisher Cat..... I will keep my new knife busy..."

Sounds good to me :D

006-2.jpg

The guard, fixings and fittings are nickel silver, full flat grind and tapering tang...

Cheers all, Stu :)

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Noice :D

However, i don't like the fact its going to the US, they have more knife makers than they know what to do with :cussing: :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes: :D

Seriously, whoever this is going to is in for a treat.

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
This one is currently headed for the USA... This just in from it's commissioner....

"I'll be using it in a few pictorials this summer dressing out some rabbits, ducks and hens. This fall I'll be doing a pictorial on dressing out Whitetail Deer and and a Black Bear. In the winter I'll do a pictorial on skinning a Beaver and a Fisher Cat..... I will keep my new knife busy..."

Afternoon Stuart,
Very nice:cool:
someones going to be very happy.

Would be interesting to see the pictorials, you will have to keep us posted.

Sean.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well the maples appropriate stu - should be sugar maple really though :)

Wonder if I can talk him out of a fisher cat pelt? Always thought they'd make a great hat

Nice knife fellah

Red

UKdave

Forager
Mar 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
May be the yanks arnt so "dumb" after all.
Will be interesting to hear what he says about the edge after skinning out the bear,some hides can be as tough as boots!.

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Well - it goes through old boots like a hot one through butter. 'Specially when Stu has HT'd it proper.:D

Ahh poetry, nice :D

"And through bear skin it'l go like a swishh
'cos the blade, the good thing, 's british."

:lmao:

(Rhyme thee or I'll eat thee... )

Really nice knife, I love the handle! Looks beautiful!

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE