13. 14, 15 September. Steadhall wood (Burley Wood) between Otley and Ilkley'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
I paid a lightening visit today, was really glad I was able to come over and meet a few of you (Ian, Ben, Zheng and some bloke from 'Ull who'd been drinking from a cattle trough?)

Love the site and hope to be there for the November meet, I'll get one of my chaps to set me up on a flat bit near the stream, within walking distance of copperheads pancakes?

All the best,

Tim the Bluffer

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I paid a lightening visit today, was really glad I was able to come over and meet a few of you (Ian, Ben, Zheng and some bloke from 'Ull who'd been drinking from a cattle trough?)

Love the site and hope to be there for the November meet, I'll get one of my chaps to set me up on a flat bit near the stream, within walking distance of copperheads pancakes?

All the best,

Tim the Bluffer

Hehe, sorry it was cut short Tim. I'll remember to pack some extra maple syrup next time ;). Nice to meet you and the little 'un.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
"some bloke from ull' lol! He's not talking about you is he kip? Lol! Looks like a good meet I'll hopefully be able to get to one of these meets at some point when work allows.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Lmao! It would seem everyone from ull was there apart from me lol! I'll have to give up this working for a living lark lol!

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Sorry Tim That I didn,t have time to stop and natter a bit, especially as you had come all the way from York. Hopefully, if I make the next meet in Nov, we can have a longer natter. Want to run something past you.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I'm fairly sure he was simply telling me where the mains water could be accessed, but you lot from the East Riding might just be happy that there was a cattle trough to drink from? ;)

What's the matter TB too good for you wessie types ;) :swordfigh :D?

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2013
East Yorkshire
Thanks to all for making my son and myself so welcome and to badger for the introduction to the site and event, we had a great time and found out quite a lot from everyone, thanks to all for suggestions and tips.
CJBear (BIG CHRIS)

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
Flyfisher and I had a great weekend again, enjoyed meeting everyone old and new and look forward to the next meet. Had my first go at hammocking and I enjoyed it, first night was a bit of a hash up but after a few adjustments on Saturday I had a most comfortable night and really enjoyed the experience.
Tom + Mick

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Thanks to all for making my son and myself so welcome and to badger for the introduction to the site and event, we had a great time and found out quite a lot from everyone, thanks to all for suggestions and tips.
CJBear (BIG CHRIS)

Hi Chris,
You are most welcome mate. Has your son sorted out a handle yet. I am sure he will with a bit of thought. Hopefully see you both in November. Atb. Ian.

Next months raffle prize will be Ray Mears "Northern Wilderness".

Last edited:

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
CJBear (BIG CHRIS)

It was great to meet you both. Hope to see you on next one. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
More pics.....
Swinginchicken an spuds baked in a can.....
nu4e4uty.jpg

uzy3yhaz.jpg

ezevymuv.jpg

a6u7egan.jpg

adyzaqy9.jpg

enyjahyr.jpg

Kits camp...
pyte5aha.jpg

qetedanu.jpg

My room with a view...
gabeju7y.jpg

8yquse7u.jpg

Randoms

ty3etede.jpg

Black Sheep's 60 bob Swedish candle
ubynaqu2.jpg

y6u9amuz.jpg

6yzu8eva.jpg

e5ymeby3.jpg

eggs shouldn't dance with stones.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE