10yrs COMP Just realised I Have been a member here for a while now

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Bloody 'Ell! I just saw:

1st: dave, and for a brief moment my heart raced, then I saw the 53 after the name....:lmao:

Congrats winners.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Congrats to all the winners :thumbup: and thanks again for a grand competition and input t'forum.
Skol

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Quick update only of interest to 8 bods i know

Bushkeys nearly done one CB to do (these will be part of the last ever batch of Mk2 Bushkeys)

Both DSK ground up just Kydex left

Main prize as its a new model this is the first off Ive ruff ground and stuck a handle on to test it Works pretty well but think i may tweak the grinds a bit So sorry dave53 have to wait till im happy but we can have a chat on Sunday for options etc

10492162_10203158461020464_1297730778932149272_n.jpg

Sorry its taken a while been sorting out a batch of blades and at least waiting for the 1st prize to get here

10405401_900742363274172_1442490874756996322_n.jpg

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I just got my prize in the post :)
Not "just" a Bush Key but a Bush Key, a Ferro Rod, a whistle, an LED micro torch - all on a Quick Release key ring thingy :) PLUS a Fresnel lens!
Top man Dunc!
Many thanks - I have had a play already and everything works as advertised :)
The Bushkey is a very clever bit of kit and I am impressed!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
ive had a look at the basic design with duncan at the knife show can't wait to see the final kukri regards dave

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Arrived today and like the others suprised and impressed with the extras. Havnt had a chance to try it out yet but will as soon as i find some flint. Lools like a nice thought out bit of kit though.

Top job and thanks for the generosity. Heres to the next ten years

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Arrived today and like the others suprised and impressed with the extras. Havnt had a chance to try it out yet but will as soon as i find some flint. Lools like a nice thought out bit of kit though.

Top job and thanks for the generosity. Heres to the next ten years

If you come on the July Meet - even for a brief visit - I will sort you out some flint:)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
unfortunalty Dave you will have a longish wait as the Design is new so need testing before im happy ive already changed the one photographed here a couple of times mainly to get the grind right

Hi Duncan any idea how long as I excited to get mi mitts on it regards dave

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Having not been home to Scotland for a while I wasn't surprised to find a large pile of mail awaiting me, I was a little surprised to find a padded envelope containing these...

P7200098.JPG

...it took a while before I remembered that I had won one of FGYT's excellent 'Bush Keys'.

Additionally a very cool small whistle, LED torch and ferrocerium rod.

Thanks FGYT, it is a fabulous little thing and it has been very busy over the last days.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE