1000th post competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
All the goodies arrived today- You really have spoilt me!
Just trying to work out what it all is!
There's everything that was in the picture, plus some leather, leather cord, extra catty bands, and then a stick covered in some black stuff and what looks like a piece of neoprene??!
The catty is ace, can't wait to try it out!

Thanks!

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Good to hear it arrived safe. The stick thing is a natural glue stick-pine pitch resin/carbon/plant fibre whereas the block is just the pine pitch resin. The neoprene is if you ever want to make a strop.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
I've just got in n opened mi parcel.what can I say but a massive thank you your a stand up guy mate,loads of goodies here for projects.ive got leather n resins n carbon felt a catty which is a top surprise.i got fat wood too which I needed as I gave all mine too a mate going travelling a few months back.thanks again

Andy

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Ah all makes sense now! Never heard of using neoprene for a strop before though, I'll have to give it a go!

Andy- Your post count is shown on your profile and the top right of any posts you make. Currently your on 169 so a long way to go! Competitions are entirely optional too, just something some people like to do to celebrate.
This'll be my 943rd and I have been here 4 years so I wouldn't worry about it!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE