1 week Out in Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
get yourself a dutch oven mate, I prefere the type with a lip ontop for coals, bit heavy for your baggage alowance on the plane thoe.
I am going to Nordmarken canoe centre near Ajang, had a blast last year so going back again.

Nice. Ill have to go there when im a bit older and have a car. I looooooooove canoeing so much. It is the best type of outdoor activity.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ha! birds were falling out of the sky, and all wildlife within 100 metres became extinct even down to micro-bacterial level. And that was the good stuff :rofl:

I do have a slight problem with them. Baltic herring do have a somewhat elevated level of PCBs and dioxins. And if you ask me they are actually not that good: edible, but nothing to long for. But I will call you out for a culinary wimp if you class it as a chemical weapon of mass destruction.

If you make it to Jokkmokk we could always use it to deter predators, like bears,wolverines, global invasion forces.

1. Very few bears will be around that time if year (as we all know they migrate to Africa for the winter...)
2. With that many Sami gathered in the region even the boldest wolverine will run for its life.
3. Most modern armies carry adequate NBC gear.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE