09 honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Mine also arrived today and will get a good try out this weekend too! I have visions of loads of us dotted around the country sat in woods, playing with our new toys this weekend :D
Thanks Spoony for all your hard work organising this for us - it is appreciated :thanks:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
We need to do something like this ...

smoking.jpg

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
And me - been fiddling around with it like a Rubik's cube until I can get a little burn going! Cheers Spoony - you've made a lot of people happy :)

Podcast Bob

Apologies to the recipients who are missing a side panel. I packed them in a hurry to get them out and there might be one or two a panel short. My fault completely.

PM me on here directly with your name and address, and I'll get them out to you today first class for the weekend.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
As a slight aside, I was one of the beta testers for the 08 model and I was pleased to see that some of the suggestions have been incorporated into the new model.

I decided to order an upgrade to the 09 model, only £10, I ordered it about 1:30pm last Friday, and it arrived mid-morning on Saturday morning. Impressive!

Being an owner of both the Bushcooker and the Honey Stove, I have to say that I'm definitely leaning towards the Honey Stove, due to its versatility. Should we call this a triumph of British Engineering?

Geoff

Podcast Bob

Thanks Geoff, with everyone's contribution it has certainly become a very versatile item and is gaining fans from all kinds of outdoor user. So thanks for your help on that front.

Now there are another 30 new users, can I point them to the fun thread 'show me your honey?' where the best picture of the honey in use every few months wins a leather bushcraft bag!

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39489&highlight=honey+stove

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I've not used mine in anger yet, but been playing about with in the house- will even act as a windshield for my whisperlight pro stove! I can't wait to get out and try it. As an aside Bob, I was using the Bacho Laplander you sent out recently and made short work of stocking up the woodpile for the bothy- I can't believe how good it is.... The honey stove is an excellent piece of design.... absolutely fantastic.
KP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE