09 honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
I've got to say I'm fairly disappointed with the tone of some of the posts though.

If you've ran a GB before, then you'll know how much of a pain in the bottom it is when someone doesn't pay. There's always one.

If I were you I wouldn't dare come on after 2 weeks and say I was disappointed people said just to leave me out. I would be happy people had the sense to say it and carry on without me.

It's not Spoony's job or anyone elses to go round PMing people who haven't paid.

:rolleyes:

ncarvajal

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2008
UK - Colombia - Norway
@Spoony:

Thank you for all your efforts with this GB. Much appreciated.

Was wondering if you could provide an update on the status of the stoves? Any chance of seeing them before next weekend as I was hoping to use mine then?

Best,
NC

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
Great news - thanks for the update Spoony. Really looking forward to giving this little beauty a spin. I know it's been said before, but I do appreciate you efforts in sorting out this GB. Must sometimes seem a thankless task, but I for one am thankful - cheers!

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Aye cheers Spoony - Must admit the thought of doing a GB terrifies me so a big thanks.
I have a pile of twigs, esbit, SA trangia and pop can stove sitting ready and waiting for a boil time test :)

right suppose I should go and do some work rather than watching videos of the stove on youtube.

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE