09 honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Ok will try to get to post office this week, will take my stove down and get a price for P+P, shouldnt be much then we can sort payment details, and get the ball rolling, so bare with me guys.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Ok will try to get to post office this week, will take my stove down and get a price for P+P, shouldnt be much then we can sort payment details, and get the ball rolling, so bare with me guys.

Spoony- I used to do that matey then discovered that the Royal Mail website has a postage calculator on it for size and weight, plus you can buy the postage there commission free AND print the address labels- one of the few good things RM has done but it puts small post offices at risk! Thanks again for the GB mate.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Spoony- I used to do that matey then discovered that the Royal Mail website has a postage calculator on it for size and weight, plus you can buy the postage there commission free AND print the address labels- one of the few good things RM has done but it puts small post offices at risk! Thanks again for the GB mate.
cool thanks for that will have a look

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
right a rough guide, but P+P should be about £2 dont know what the paypal fees are for those that wish to pay this way, will pop to the post office friday afternoon and verify the postage costs

this will be for first class signed for delivery

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE