01 bushie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
bushcraft knife made from O1 tool steel, flat ground bevels with a polished finish

the handle is abalone fantasy marble (acrylic) backed with blue fibre liners, 2x6mm pins & a 3/8" lanyard tube

Blade length 100mm, width 25mm and 4mm thick
a sheath of veg tanned shoulder is being made for and supplied with the knife

£65 inc postage

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: that knife for that price ???????????

You've really raised the bar with your knives mate they're looking incredible at the moment, I'll buy one off you in a couple of months when I've got the cash for sure!

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Beautiful bushy Ian,as usual. I still only admire mine as it is a piece of artisan craft.

Your prices are ridiculously cheap mate, I think you should put them up to reflect your craftmanship and time to make such great pieces. :You_Rock_

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
You have a PM, Ian. Alfredo

PS I was uncertain about the handle, but finally I think it's just original and great! Thanks guys!

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
this was a little cheaper than normal as the scales was a new material for me and I didn't think it would sell, however each set of scales are different so no two knives are alike.
thanks for all your comments.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE