01& buffalo horn hunter/utility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
01 buffalo horn knife made by my son Nic

Blade 110mm long 26mm wide & 3.25 mm thick 3/4 flat ground heat treated to RC 56/58 and mirror polished, it holds a scarey edge.

the handle is 110mm long very comfortable to hold and clothed with buffalo horn scales with red fibre spacers, the three pins have burgundy epoxy fillers.
I will make a sheath of 3.5mm veg tanned leather to go with the knife either right or left handed with or without dangler ( your preferance)

we are looking for £76 inc postage

Thanks
Ian & Nic

Sold "thanks"

nic011.jpg

nic012.jpg

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Looks every bit as professional as the knives you make. Looks like you have competition ;)
Well done.

I would be tempted myself but I am expecting one of your knives in the post today!

LBL

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Hi robin
Nic is 16 It's all his work apart from grinding the bevel and the heat treatment, he's only allowed in the workshop under supervision but he has an artistic eye ( If only I could keep him off the Xbox)

M

mob257774

That is outstanding workmanship. He has a great future ahead of him.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
That is nice. I didn't know whether buffalo horn would be a bit too much on a knife handle or not as a complete scaling, but that does look great. I may have to look into getting hold of some when I find the time to continue trying to handle blade blanks!

Bri30

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2007
Chester Le Street
Hi Ian / Nic

Knife arrived yesterday (saturday).

The pictures dont do it justice.

The sheath is a top piece of kit as well.

Just thinking what to comission from Nic as my next blade :)

Thanks for the superb service and goods.

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE