««wanted»» cheap bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 5, 2012
carlisle
hello i am looking for a cheap bushcraft knife or starter blade

i dont have a lot off cash as i am a single dad and trying to get my young son out with me camping and enjoying nature for what it is

for what its worth i would appreciate any help and i can save up some cash if i no how much i would need just my son comes first thanks guys

i have a few bits off leather and others bits and bobs that might be worth a trade i will need to look

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Please don't take this the wrong way but in the Swap Shop you need to add some bits your willing to swap for your wanted item.
Also is this for yourself or your son? Just thinking of weight and handle size if its for your son.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
If you were as broke as a broke thing that Hultafors green handle is affordable and will last you well. It's got a very chunky handle.
On a budget the Mora Bushcraft knife is a step up and may well be the only knife you ever need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE