• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
FGYT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now then Duncan, I've decided that my DLC is the sharpest thing known to man. With this in mind, what do you have in the way of hook blades? Drop me a PM
    Hi
    Are you still making your DWC Bushy knife ??
    Could you let me know please.
    I`d like one.
    Cheers
    nanecek (stalker)
    Hi Duncan

Are you still making your spoon knives? Could you let me know please, as I'd like a couple of them.

Cheers

Manse (Wolf Man)
    Hi Duncan

Question: Are you still making your spoon knives? If so, i'd like a right handed set of your shallow and larger bowl size please.
    I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know please, as i'm pretty desperate to replace the Frost that I have.

Cheers

Manse (aka Wolf Man_
    Hi Duncan,
    I don't suppose you could drop me a PM when you get a chance (I tried PM-ing you but your inbox is full). I'd really like to buy a spoon knife and/or DWC blank, depending what you have available.
    Cheers,
    Tom.
    Hi duncan
    Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you had any blank blades for sale the last two I bought from you have now been done and I have got the bug in making some more
    Many thanks
    Richard
    Hi duncan
    Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you had any blank blades for sale the last two I bought from you have now been done and I have got the bug in making some more
    Many thanks
    Richard
    Hi Duncan, sorry for late reply but just to let you know that the Bushkey arrived safe and sound and that I'm very happy with it :) Once again, great idea!
    Cheers and thanks,
    Mark
    Hello Duncan, your inbox is full again so ive had to post here again.

Knife arrived safe and sound. Going to try it out on thursday as i have the day off. Going to post a review aswell.

Do you know where i can get a couple of iwb loops from to give the sheath that extra bit of security?

Cheers
    Mike
    Duncan your inbox is full, it wont let me PM you.

Any news on the nessie yet?

Cheers
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…