• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Greg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Greg,

I know that you & John Fenna live in Pembrokshire, and as I've chanced upon your details first I'm dropping you a line concerning what's what around the coastline if that's OK.

I'm visiting late May for a week away with the family and in-laws & we are staying just round the coast from Solva (Nolton Haven/ St. Brides Bay). Firstly, I'm being pestered by my kids to try sea fishing (I haven't fished since I was a kid and that was coarse) but I have a guy at work who is going to sort me out with a bit of sea tackle etc...will their be a chance of Mackeral at all? I undertsand they are greedy and easy to catch!

Secondly, do you know what other local flora & fauna I can find? I've been told that I'll find Alexanders but do you have any other recommendations? Also, are there any shellfish I can look for like razor clams, mussels, cockles etc? lots of questions but I hope that's OK!

KR,

Austin (Mang).
    Narberth roundabout layby area, is that alright? I'll be there for say 10am.
    Are you free? We could always come down and have a wander around Pembrey Country park woods again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…