outdoor kitchen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
good thinking! any pics for ideas?
I guess it depends on the site and what you're allowed. An A-frame roof would give more protection but be more complicated and darker maybe, whereas a tilted flat roof is easier but needs to be lined up right with regards to prevailing winds and your access point.

Just a roof on 4 corner posts is easiest I guess.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Three things.

Would it be possible to build a simple cube structure and give a temporary roof of a tarp, and add a more complicated roof later?

I noticed there is an outdoor kitchen in B&Q for £195; No idea what it consists of. I cant find it on the website.

Coincidentaly, I found some storage heater bricks today. They hold heat, and so are ideal for a kiln...or an oven. Do you want any?

(But you will have to collect; Im in North Wiltshire)

Reactions: Sawyer

Sawyer

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2010
somewhere
Three things.

Would it be possible to build a simple cube structure and give a temporary roof of a tarp, and add a more complicated roof later?

I noticed there is an outdoor kitchen in B&Q for £195; No idea what it consists of. I cant find it on the website.

Coincidentaly, I found some storage heater bricks today. They hold heat, and so are ideal for a kiln...or an oven. Do you want any?

(But you will have to collect; Im in North Wiltshire)
thank you! I'll have to pass on the generous brick offer...I'm quite some distance from you! Thanks again for your help.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE