Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by CLEM
The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I am after one myself Dale, the Cold Steel Barong specifically. Seems no one stocks them in Blighty anymore and i am unsure exactly how well importing them would be received by GB customs despite being perfectly legal.
A reproduction WW2 German Gebirgsjager - Mountain Trooper Canvas Smock/Anorak Tan colour. It’s to be modded. It’ll be an outer layer over a wool sweater.
I was waiting for that:biggrin:
Yes, it is indeed Sorley The Bard , and i shall be catching the fella on 12th of Dec at Digbeth Brummagem, yo is welcome to come too and see some diddly diddly stuff live
I’d probably go G10 myself, all very stable and robust handle material’s though, so I’d say just personal choice on which you like the looks of best pretty much.
Ive never had a play with any of those, very handsome knives i must say.
Ello mate. It’s a Eureka ICS, Individual Combat Shelter. I believe they were issued to both US Army and Marine Corps. It’s a good solid one man tent, heavy but solid. I like it a lot.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.